RETURNS + EXCHANGES
Being a small reality we are glad to be able to offer our best and personal assistance in case you wish to return or exchange one or more of your items, assisting you step by step through what it always appears to be such a tedious procedure. The first step to take is to contact us at email@example.com and inform us about your intents. Make sure to contact us as soon as possible, considering that return shipments must be postmarked within 14 days from the date of delivery. Then proceed with booking a courier of your preference (better if traceable).
As a small business, the time, labor, and materials that contribute to fulfilling an order are significant resources. We aim for the fairest management for both parties, meaning offering free shipping over a minimum threshold and candidly asking for support in case of returns and exchanges. Please note that in case of exchange, your new item will be delivered to you free of charge for all European orders. For extra European orders, the shipping costs are charged to the customer. Here below an easy guide framing the steps to follow to proceed with your return/exchange.
EASY STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR RETURN/EXCHANGE
– contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return/exchange
– proceed with booking a courier of your preference (better if traceable)
– make sure to pack up the merchandise securely, with all original tags and packaging, and include a note with your order number and email address
– make sure the shipment is settled within 14 days from the date of delivery
– once we receive your return, a member of our sales team will review your order
– in case of exchange: we will proceed with the shipping of your new item/s within two working days upon arrival of the package. The new shipping costs will be free of charge for all European orders. For extra European orders, the shipping costs are charged to the customer.
– in case of return: your refund will be issued in the form of the original method of payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your refund has been processed. Unfortunately, we can not refund any taxes, duties, charges, or the return and shipping fee.
Emil cannot be held responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit.
SHIPPING METHODS AND DELIVERY TIME
Emil ships all over the world, UK and Switzerland excluded, but not for long, hopefully. Within Europe shipping costs are 12€ with FREE SHIPPING over 200€. Outside Europe shipping costs are 25€ with FREE SHIPPING over 400€. For those country considered of difficult access (ex. Canary Islands) a surcharge of € 10 to € 20 will be applied to the shipping costs.
Times and methods may vary depending on the destination. An email will be sent to you when the order is shipped, with the tracking link of the courier to monitor the route and the expected arrival. Please allow 3 working days for the order to be processed, and indicatively 4 days for shipping, 7 days for extra European shipping. Please do note that during the sales and holidays the shipping times might slightly increase. We will communicate eventual closings accordingly, through our website and our social networks.
Taxes and customs fees are set by the destination country and are credited to the customer and must be paid directly to the courier upon delivery.