How can I return an item purchased online?
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you the chance to change them or return them. Unfortunately, we can not refund any taxes, duties, charges, or the return and shipping fee.
EASY STEP BY STEP GUIDE FOR RETURN/EXCHANGE
– contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return/exchange
– allow us to book for you a courier, or proceed with booking a courier of your preference (better if traceable). Please note that return shipping costs are charged to the customer.
– make sure to pack up the merchandise securely, with all original tags and packaging, and include a note with your order number and email address
– make sure the shipment is settled within 14 days from the purchase date.
– once we receive your return, a member of our sales team will review your order
– in case of exchange: we will proceed with the shipping of your new item/s within two working days upon arrival of the package. The new shipping costs will be free of charge for all European orders. For extra European orders, the shipping costs are charged to the customer.
– in case of return: your refund will be issued in the form of the original method of payment, a confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your refund has been processed
For items on sale, we cannot accept exchanges and returns. items cannot be returned or exchanged during special promotions and special orders (free shipping promotions included).
Can I cancel or modify an order already made?
Unfortunately it is not possible to cancel an order already made. As for changing your order, please write to email@example.com, if the shipment has not already departed we will do our best to assist you.
What are the payment methods?
You can pay with Paypal or with a debit or credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and American Express).
What are the shipping times and methods?
Times and methods may vary depending on the destination. An email will be sent to you when the order is shipped, with the tracking link of the courier to monitor the route and the expected arrival. Please allow 2 working days for the order to be processed, and indicatively 4 days for shipping, 6 days for extra European shipping.
Please do note that during the sales and holidays the shipping times might slightly increase. We will communicate eventual closings accordingly, through our website and our social networks.
What are the shipping costs?
Emil ships all over the world, UK and Switzerland excluded, but not for long, hopefully.
Within Europe shipping costs are 12€ with FREE SHIPPING over 200€. Outside Europe shipping costs are 25€ with FREE SHIPPING over 400€. For those country considered of difficult access (ex. Canary Islands) a surcharge of € 10 to € 20 will be applied to the shipping costs.
Is your size out of stock?
In the size list click on “Out of stock” and enter your email address. You will be notified when the product is available.
Are taxes and customs fees included in the final price?
Taxes and customs fees are set by the destination country and are credited to the customer and must be paid directly to the courier upon delivery.
I own a company, how can I buy your products?
Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org listing the selected items and your billing information. We will reply to your email with a link for the payment, followed by an invoice as soon as payment has been received. As a company, it is not possible to shop online.