How can I return an item purchased online?
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority, and as such we handle each query on an individual basis to the best of our ability. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with your goods we will happily offer you the chance to return them. Unfortunately, we can not refund any taxes, duties, charges, or the return and shipping fee.
– Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return. We will provide you with the correct address to ship the return.
– Proceed with booking a courier of your preference (better if traceable). Please note that return shipping costs are charged to the customer.
– Make sure to pack up the merchandise securely, with all original tags and packaging, and include a note with your order number and email address.
– Make sure the shipment is settled within 14 days from the purchase date.
– Once we receive your return, a member of our sales team will review your order.
– Your refund will be issued in the form of the original method of payment within 7–10 working days, a confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as your refund has been processed.
If you want to do an exchange for another size, you will need to make a return and place a new order.
Kindly note that in case that you receive a damaged garment you must notify us within 24h attaching a picture.
Can I cancel or modify an order already made?
Unfortunately it is not possible to cancel an order already made. As for returning your order, please write to email@example.com, if the shipment has not already departed we will do our best to assist you.
What are the payment methods?
You can pay with Paypal or with a debit or credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and American Express).
What are the shipping times and methods?
Times and methods may vary depending on the destination. An email will be sent to you when the order is shipped, with the tracking link of the courier to monitor the route and the expected arrival. Please allow 3 working days for the order to be processed, and indicatively 4 days for shipping, 7 days for extra European shipping.
Please do note that during the sales and holidays the shipping times might slightly increase. We will communicate eventual closings accordingly, through our website and our social networks.
What are the shipping costs?
Emil ships all over the world, UK and Switzerland excluded, but not for long, hopefully.
Within Europe shipping costs are 12€ with FREE SHIPPING over 300€. Outside Europe shipping costs are 25€ with FREE SHIPPING over 500€. An additional shipping charge of 10€ to 20€ may apply for shipping in remote areas (eg. Balearic and Canary Islands).
Is your size out of stock?
In the size list click on “Out of stock” and enter your email address. You will be notified when the product is available.
Are taxes and customs fees included in the final price?
Taxes and customs fees are set by the destination country and are credited to the customer and must be paid directly to the courier upon delivery.